Welcome to Our Practice
Every patient is unique, and we are committed to providing you with quality periodontal and implant therapy based on your individual needs. Above all else, we want to make your visit to our office a pleasant experience.
What to Bring on Your First Visit
- Patient Forms: If you received or downloaded our welcome packet prior to your first visit to our office, please bring the completed forms with you to your appointment. Otherwise, please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to complete the medical/dental health questionnaire and the patient information form.Click here to Download Our Forms
- Please bring your insurance cards for us to copy.
Click here for our Financial Options & Insurance Information
- If your general dentist has given you a written referral or x-rays, please remember to bring them with you to your appointment.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
Your first visit will include the following:
- Review of your complete dental and medical history form
- Review of your dental x-rays and/or taking new x-rays as required
- Comprehensive periodontal examination
- Oral and soft tissue exam
- Cancer screening
- Occlusion and bite check
After a thorough exam, Dr. Cram will discuss her findings, present treatment plan options and answer any questions you may have about treatment. Our goal is to help you come to an informed decision regarding care.